Today went to 1U with dear.
Don't know today is what day. Everywhere full of people.
At first we wanted to watch movie at GSC.
After queue for almost half an hour, we decided to give up because the movie that we wanted to watch, Night at the museum, left 3 seat.
I believe by the time when reach our turn, the movie sure sold out.
So we decided to watch at TGV.
We thought TGV will be less people because it is less comfortable compare to GSC.
But we are totally wrong. It's just almost the same amount of people queue at there.
So we give up. Just walk around 1U.
And because we got nothing to buy, so i go see cloth.
But just see and try. whahhahaha. Wait until i got money then i will go buy.
Wait me ya... hehe...
Walk until we tired then we go to have our dinner at 1st Station.
After dinner then go home lu.
On the way u sent me home, suddenly i mention about my blog.
Dear say he don't like me to write blog.
I ask him why and he couldn't provide me any acceptable reason.
Spoil my mood. Don't care U. I will continue with my blog. hehe.
This time u wrong. Blek.
Two days ago dear granted me 3 wishes since i am doing well in my exam.
I can only think one.
My first wishes is go Cameron Highlands to eat strawberry.
Dear agree and say we will go on this November no matter what.
whahhahha... Happy
The second and third wishes cannot think.
So I told dear to claim next time.
Dear say ok but if he forget already then cannot blame him.
So to avoid this happen, I write everything in my blog to avoid him forget and as a prove.
whahhahhhaha...
Dear, when u visit my blog remember to leave a message as a prove that u already know all the terms and conditions... whahhahahha
Our Love Journey
Make your own Countdown Clocks![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yer where can lik tat de........alway say my bad thing inside .:( don care u ...u cannot write any bad thing inside exsp is about me and u de.....blek
ReplyDelete