Today go to work at Kasturi.
A lot of thing happen which make me "kenyang".
Wahahhahaha...
1st of all say 1 strange thing 1st.
Today i go to bank in some cheque at Maybank.
On the way, i saw a guy purposely throw him wallet on floor.
At 1st i thought he was just drop his wallet without his notice.
So i plan to call him to tell him that his wallet was drop.
But after i think a while, i notice that he is not drop his wallet, but he purposely throw his wallet.
When i walk near to him, he looking at me with a very fierce face.
So i decided to change my mind. Don't want to care him.
When i go to have my lunch only i can think that maybe that wallet is stolen from other people.
Another thing that make me more kenyang is today i leave Kasturi at sharp 7.10pm.
Have to go back early because according to Shanny there is a bin tai lou in that building that like to show his "brother" out inside life.
Wahahahhah... scare betul.
I reach KL sentral was just around 7.30pm.
I was so happy because i thought i will be able to reach home before 8.30pm.
I became more excited when i was going down to platform i saw a Rawang train is already there waiting for me.
But too bad that Rawang train did not stop at Kepong.
So i don't want to go in.
But after that there was an announcement announcing that another Rawang train will only come 30 minute later.
Hmmm... So i decided to take that train that didnt stop at Kepong to Kepong Sentral.
Then only i change train back to Kepong.
Clever hor... Wahahhaha...
Ok... Well... I reach Kepong Sentral dy. The time was 7.55pm.
8.20pm train to seremban came. With my happy mood i get in de train.
I stil able to reach Kepong before 8.30pm. Happy hor.
But then when de train reach Kepong, the train didnt slow down.
Of coz not slow down sure not stop lo.
OMG... I m taking back that limited stop train again.
Swt... Haiz... I have to go down from Putra and change back another train to Kepong.
You all say kenyang or not. Haiz.
I reach my home sweet home that time was already 9pm++.......
Our Love Journey
Make your own Countdown Clocks![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Funny lor....heheh.....i understand de feeling of tot ourself is so lucky but hor indeed is not waahaha...FUNNY!! hehe...
ReplyDelete